IPC 2016 Poster Awards
48 Winners of IPC2016 Poster Award were selected.
List of the winners
What's IPC ?
Since 1984, The Society of Polymer Science, Japan (SPSJ) has organized SPSJ International Polymer Conferences (IPC) to provide the world polymer community with opportunities to meet and discuss most updated topics in polymer science and technology.
We have pleasure in announcing that the 11th SPSJ International Polymer Conference (IPC2016) will be held in Fukuoka from December 13 through 16, 2016.
We look forward to having the pleasure welcoming you to the IPC2016.
- Dec. 26, 2016: Announcement:48 Winners of IPC2016 Poster Awards were selected.
List of the winners
- Nov. 14, 2016: Announcement:There is a IPC2016 satellite symposium that will be held on Dec 12 at Kitakyushu.
If you are interesting please attend the following meeting: PSE50 in Japan: the Polymer Science and Engineering (PSE)
Department at the University of Massachusetts Amherst is one of the academic centers for polymer research in US. PSE has
been in strong relationship Japanese polymer science society. PSE celebrated 50 the anniversary in 2016. This symposium will
show the recent activity and the future direction of PSE. Please visit the following web.
PSE50 in Japan
- Nov. 11, 2016: Announcement:IPC2016 Langmuir Meet The Editor on December 14, 2016, Lunch time
- Oct. 20, 2016: The Scientific Program has been completed!!
Tentative Program (flexible update)
- Sept. 1, 2016: Registration for participants starts. (except for presenters)
- until Nov. 4, 2016 -
- Aug. 24, 2016: Poster awards: we proudly announce that the following poster awards will be provided to the participants additionally to the original IPC awards.
* ACS Bioconjugate Chemistry Awards for S-4
* ACS Langmuir Awards for S-3
* RSC Polymer Chemistry Award for S-1
* RSC Soft Matter Award for S-2
* RSC Material Horizons Award for S-3
* Springer Nature Polymer Journal Award for S-2
* FAIS (Kitakyushu City) Joint-IFF Green Energy and Environmental Awards for S-5 and S-7
* IST (Fukuoka Prefecture) Joint-IFF Best Product Award for S-6
* ISIT (Fukuoka City) Joint-IFF Advanced Nano-bio Award for S-4
- Jun 15, 2016: The deadline of the abstract submission is extend.
Now the new deadline is Jun. 30, 2016, but we would like you to submit the abstract as soon as possible. We are preparing several poster awards such as Kitakyushu environmental award, ACS Bioconjugate ward, and Langmuir award. We would like to encourage young researchers including students to apply these poster awards.
- Dec. 11, 2015: Call for Papers open!
- Oct. 7, 2015: 2nd Flyer updated.
- Aug. 13, 2015: 1st Flyer updated.
- Registration for Participants: September 1, 2016 to November 4, 2016
- Manuscript Submission and Payment for Presenters: until August 31, 2016
- Abstruct Submission: Deadline:
until June 15, 2016extended to Jun. 30, 2016
- Onsite Registration: December 13 - 16, 2016
|Title||The 11th SPSJ International Polymer Conference (IPC2016)|
|Dates||December 13 - 16, 2016|
|Location||Fukuoka International Congress Center, Fukuoka, JAPAN|
|Organizer||The Society of Polymer Science, Japan|